January 17, 2014

Sparkle me!

     
          Welcome to my new beauty blog! As one of my new years resolutions was to finally create a beauty blog, here it is! I'm a sassy, quirky, all around weird teenage girl with a passion for make-up, hair, fashion, and everything in between. I am by no imaginable means a beauty guru, just a girl that has messed around with this stuff enough that I've learned a few things, and I am still learning!
          
           Some of my favorite bloggers and you tubers consist of the lovely Sprinkleofglitter, Zoella, Tanya Burr, and so many others! I am completely inspired by them to improve my beauty skills and to make a beauty blog. I am obsessed with beauty gurus on You Tube and any type of beauty blog, because I absolutely love learning new fun tricks, and plus the are all so stunning! 

          On this blog, posts will consist mainly of beauty product reviews, some tutorials, DIY projects, and outfit of the day's. My goal is to post atleast once a week on Fridays or Saturdays. Eventually I will come up with a schedule, for example tutorial Tuesdays or sassy review Saturdays. All in good time!

          Blogging is a huge passion of mine so I am so excited to launch this blog, and start posting! I promise great things are to come, stay tuned!
  
                    Love-
                                   Jessi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment